Monday, September 19, 2005

Leaving... again...



I shall be leaving... again.. Leaving my love ones.. mom and dad namely... You have made my three months stay in Malaysia a particularly memorable one. Filled with so much attention... Filled with love and passion; so much so that no humanly love (apart from ar-Rasul S.A.W) can ever replace the love that you both have planted in my sin-filled heart.

May Allah S.W.T.'s blessings always be with you. I will once again venture into an unknown fate, nevertheless a boulevard towards success, here and hereafter. My prayers shall always be with you, knowing the same you both will do. And love for thou shan't I forget, let far we be, let seperated by the seven seas. Insha Allah, third reason for all I do shall you be, with Allah and his Rasul S.A.W. be ahead of thou.

Love,

This son of yours =)

No comments: