Tuesday, September 20, 2005

More yapping...

If there's anything that I would sincerely regret in life so far, it would be my failure as a brother; big brother. I might have been a better one lately (i.e. the past 5 years or so..) but before that; boy was I crappy or what..
Come to think of it, I was quite young back then. Since I only managed to grasp the concept of responsibility by 16, errmm, probably boys would be boys. Blame me thou shall not o brother of mine =)
Nevertheless, I must admit that I was as good an elder brother as... duh, can't even find a suitable phrase to implicitly define myself as a brother.
Hopefully for the years to come (insha Allah) I can repay all my debts to you for my shoddy brother-ship (brotherhood?).
Viva the Halim Bros...cya in Europe in 5 years time (or less) insha Allah...

No comments: