Monday, October 13, 2008

Dah lebih setahun rupanya...

Subhanallah... dalam bertangguh2 aku mencatat pengajaran hidup, tak sangka dah setahun sunyi tak berisi. Banyak yang telah datang dan pergi. Sahabat2 se-batch dah ramai yg blah... lega (tongue in cheek :p)

I was recently re-enlightened of the things I have been missing in life. I went to Australia recently, apparently doing my electives. Dari 3 minggu, mungkin 6 separuh hari kot aku pergi... Yaumul khomisah is practically (in Tiqo's words) sabbath day.

Australia is such a magical place with magnificent views and the weirdest of animals pretty much exclusive to that part of the world. Subhanallah some of the things that I encountered over there are simply breathtaking.

Not least of course are the brothers downunder. It was nice checking up on old friends and fellow 'zoo' members. A theme that was pretty much prevalent throughout the trip (to a varying degree) was ukhuwwah. Some showed magnanimous commitment to the ultimate cause, so much so that I realised that I wasted 4 fruitless years in limbo. And the coming of Ramadhan did help me clear up my conscience and showed me how far astray I was, if I may say so. Astaghfirullah al-azim, may Allah forgive all my sins and wrongdoings...

I recruited one blood brother of mine to guide me back... insha Allah. Time to make up for lost times...

Thank you all for such wonderful hospitality and display of brotherhood that at times left me in tears of appreciation, literally.


Credits - Tiqo, Turot, Butet, Farid, Peps, Megat, Ostrich, Muthanna & family, Mat Rick, the rest of Kings, Naguib, Huda, Bobo & rest of Waratah West, Rob, all the Imams and sheikh Salah, brothers of FAMSY, Azri, budak demam yang muntah atas aku dalam flight ke oz, family bdk tu, Fahmi, Big Joe, driver bus dari sydney ke newcastle yg garang, penjaga kangaroo yg bermurah hati bagi masuk percuma, kangaroo, penjaga koala, koala, makcik penjual makanan korea kat box hill station, adik penjual kebab turki, dan lain-lain yang tak mungkin dapat disebutkan semuanya :) syukran

No comments: