Monday, October 17, 2005

Alhamdulillah... back online

Aaaaaahhhhh... it's good to be back online... i can't believe that i actually manage to go thru' a few weeks of pure non-IT conflagration endurance... phew... only someone who has actually been in my shoe can emphatize enough with my suffering... in other words, it takes a connoisseur to evaluate my art of retaliating against boredom and laid-backness...

Anyway, the idle time spent gave me time to do many other stuffs that were obviously lagging behind when i do have my 'precious' with me, inclusive of hereafter stuffs... I even caught up with my PS skills (PS stands for Playstation not personal statement nor anything else... hehehe) It even gave me time to think about (and possibly gossip on) connubial stuffs; involving my mates that is (not me :)... )

And now with the wireless connection on, hopefully I would still manage to successfully finish this year's Ramadhan with flying colours... Geez, it is quite a tough job especially with the presence of a new family member, Sky TV...

Nevertheless, I look forward to an excellent and angelic month... deep down within me, I would rather this Ramadhan be a journey of hermitage than a dodgy non-fulfilling month that could possibly rob me highwayman-style of the ultimate prize in hereafter... nauzubillahi minzalik...

No comments: